If you have additional questions or need more information about our Policy, please contact us.
Information we collect
If you contact us directly, we may ask for additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may give.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company, address, email account, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- Operate and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to give you updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To learn more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you can find them on the respective websites.
Privacy Rights (No Selling of Personal Information)
- That a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- That a business delete any personal data it has collected about the consumer.
- That a business that gathers a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you made a request, give us 30 days to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. For more information on privacy rights, please contact the National Privacy Commission at https://www.privacy.gov.ph/askpriva/ or check https://www.privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict handling – You have the right to request that we restrict the handling of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to handling – You have the right to object to our handling of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Serenitea does not collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13 knowingly. If you think that your child gave such information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.